Tuesday 4 November 2014

Snippets of my home: The kitchen/Living room













(Pumpkin lights and a spiders webb to get my three year old into the Halloween spirit..!)


One of my guilty pleasures is spending hours on Pinterest, scrolling through home decor and lusting over everything! So I thought I would share some pictures of things I have in my living room and kitchen. I don't really know what my style is when it comes to home decor.. I like shabby chic but I also like modern. I love neutral spaces and industrial type furniture, lots of grey tones and fairy lights! What about you?

J x











7 comments:

  1. But today you will be able to have faucets to complement any kind of kitchen in a assortment of configurations and finishes. Kitchen interior design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combination coffee-and-espresso makers come in many forms, from manual to automatic, but they all have the versatility to make multiple kinds of drinks. A handful of options (including ones on this list) can brew drip coffee, pull a shot of espresso, and even froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos best coffee for cold brew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Improvement product store in Long Island, New York Home decor Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram Marketing App for Windows and Mac. Increase followers and grow account. Instagram Marketing Tool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ev eşyası depolama firması olarak, depo alanlarımızın tamamı son sistem teknoloji ve uzman özel güvenlik personelleri tarafından koruma altındadır. eşya depolama

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really welcome this great post that you have obliged us. I ensure this would be significant for by far most of the overall public. 集客代行サービス

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. white house market link

    ReplyDelete